At Crossco we aim to manage projects with a focus on our client’s vision for the project. Project Management is integral to the Civil Engineering services offered which is the backbone of our business.
To complete a project a complex web of Agency, Authority and infrastructure service provider approvals and co-operation can be required at various phases of a project. The list of approval requirements is always increasing, and often to secure an approval from one Agency/Authority approval several “approvals” are required within that one Agency / Authority. The approvals process can be time consuming and requires facilitation to ensure all Agency / Authority / infrastructure service providers have a common view of the project and any conditions that could be placed on approvals issued for the project.
After approvals are obtained the design, tendering, construction, commissioning and hand-over processes require an integrated management approach, including on-going reporting and communication with all project stakeholders. Authority / Agency / Infrastructure service provider involvement in the project continues through all these phases, often with additional approvals and reporting requirements throughout. Our project managers can assist a client in managing and ensuring compliance.
Crossco Consulting seek to minimise project costs to our Client by identifying critical tasks and working to reduce the risk of delays and containing / controlling costs.
The Project Management services offered by Crossco Consulting include:
- Concept planning
- Development of strategy to deliver project
- Project Management Plan documentation
- Project documentation including: Communications Plan, Construction Management Plan, Environment Management Plan
- Budgeting, cost reporting and cashflow estimates
- Sourcing and co-ordination of project team and specialist consultants
- Identification of and liaison with stakeholders
- Managing information requirements of project team members
- Continual monitoring of project status
- Facilitation of planning approvals from Authorities / Agencies
- Facilitation of design and document approvals from Authorities / Agencies
- Site monitoring, Superintending contracts and contract administration
- Monitoring of contractor claims, issuing of contractor payment certificates, practical completion and final completion requests
- Securing the issue of Certified Plan of Subdivision and Statement of Compliance
- Facilitation of the return of bonds from Authorities
- Compliance reporting
Project Management at Crossco Consulting is offered either as a “stand alone” service, or fully integrated into our Civil Engineering services where projects are managed from concept to completion or through any stages required by the Client.
For further information, contact: